We are committed to providing our customers the best service and support by continuously improving our policies and processes. Anas considers your reports, suggestions and questions a valuable source of information in order to assess the quality of our services and guide certain corporate decisions with an eye to ongoing improvement.
You can contact our Customer Service at:
- the “Pronto Anas” Toll Free Number 800 841 148: we answer 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year, including holidays, and provide traffic information or receive reports on emergencies. For other information on our company and activities, you can contact our Customer Service on weekdays - Mondays through Fridays (except on public holidays) - from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. You may also contact us by email at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @clientiANAS and on the LIVE CHAT on the Italian corporate website www.stradeanas.it.
- Our Customer Relations Office is in our Headquarters in Rome and is open to the public on weekdays:
- Mondays - Thursdays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- Fridays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- By sending a letter to the competent territorial office
We also have Trouble Ticketing system that allows customers to track their tickets, improving customer experience.
Anas handles all of your requests with utmost attention and discretion, as required by the law that safeguards privacy. Our company is strongly committed to responding as quickly as possible. Customers contacting the “Pronto Anas” Toll Free Number will receive an immediate response, if the request can be processed directly; otherwise answer to questions will be given within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.
We also have "Listening Points" for our customers in all of our main territorial offices.
WE MEASURE YOUR SATISFACTION
Our Customer Service has conducted a Customer Satisfaction survey to know our customers’ opinions and satisfaction levels on our “Pronto Anas” service.
The methodology used for this analysis was defined in cooperation with the Department of Social Sciences of the “Federico II” University in Naples. The survey was conducted with phone interviews and a questionnaire which was sent via email to the customers who contacted our Customer centre in 2017. The answers were analysed under 5 points of view (Corporate Reputation, Quality of the Answer, Quality of the Operator, Quality of the Contact, Answers’ usefulness) which created the overall Customer Satisfaction Index - CSI of the “Pronto Anas”service.
According to the results, for the year 2017 a 72/100 Customer Satisfaction Index was calculated.
AMICABLE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
We want to inform customers that anyone wishing to send Anas a request for damages must do so in one of the following ways:
- by sending a letter with a return receipt ("Raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno") to Contenzioso RC e Tutele Assicurative at Anas S.p.A. Corporate Headquarters in Via Monzambano, 10 - 00185 Rome or by sending a certified e-amil from your PEC address to email@example.com;
- by sending a letter with a return receipt ("Raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno") to the Territorial Coordination Centre in which the accident occurred, to the attention of the Legal Office or by sending an email to the certified email address of the Territorial Coordination Centre that has jurisdiction on the case (using with your certified email address);
To this end, if you click here you will find a complete list of the addresses of our various offices in Italy and their certified email addresses.
The claim you send must specify the following information:
- date, time, place of the accident and, if possible, also the km mark;
- cause of the accident and damages caused by tge accident, indicating any physical injuries and an approximate quantification of these damages.
The claim must be accompanied by the following documents:
- invoice or estimated cost for any material damage;
- Emergency Unit report in case of physical injury;
- Report written by the Police Department officers that intervened on the scene of the accident, if the applicant has a copy.
The claim forwarded will be promptly reviewed by our Offices that will open a case file.
Then a claim investigation ensues, by verifying the allegations and the documentation on the case.
If the accident is covered by one of the Anas insurance policies, the claim is forwarded to the appropriate insurance company. In this case, the applicant is given the insurance company's contacts (the claim for damages is processed and an amicable settlement of the dispute is proposed if Anas' liability is found).
Instead, if the accident cannot be presented for insurance coverage, the Legal Offices of our Territorial Coordination Centres will process the claim and determine the possibility of an amicable settlement.
In both cases, if a settlement agreement is reached, the procedure concludes with the definition of the compensation for damages and a a payment order.